2019 Show Dates to be announced
A huge thank you to our many sponsors, volunteers, employees and Eastwood for helping to make 2018 a successful show season.
Annual General Meeting
Save the date November 18 for our annual general meeting and our awards banquet. More information is available here.
London Dressage Association Competitions
Everything you need to know about showing with the London Dressage Association can be found in the 2018 Prize List and Show Information.
There are two ways to become a LDA member. Pick one of the below methods. You will be issued a membership number by email once confirmation of payment has been received. This number must be included on your entry to avoid the $15 non-member fee.
- New for 2018. JotForm – This form is super easy to fill in. When you are done filling it in, you hit send and it goes to Devon. You will need to use e-transfer as your payment method. JotForm link
- Last year’s method. Remember: You must save the form before you fill in the form. Print the application and mail it to Devon Jamieson with your payment or email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: if emailing the application, you must include an e-transfer confirmation number and the password LDAdressage.
The LDA membership is $25 for seniors and $15 for juniors. Remember, your membership entitles you to awards at the end of the season, a savings of $15 on every show entry and the opportunity to participate in LDA functions, such as clinics.
Bursaries for 2018
- High Point for Levels 2 – 4
- Junior Rider Bursary Flashpoint
- Kilbyrne Farm Young Rider Show Bursary
- Storey Junior Bursary
- TD Canada Trust Junior Bursary
- DRESSAGE combined with PARELLI – August 31 to September 2 – With Pan American Games competitor, Alejandra Gonzalez from Costa Rica. For more information click on this link. To attend the clinic, complete the application.
- Yoga for Dressage Riders – Saturday, October 27, 2018 at BriarQuest Farm, London, ON. For information on cost and registration, please see the attached flyer.
LDA Branded Apparel
The London Dressage Association has partnered with Avid Equestrian to bring you a line of high quality products and custom embroidered riding apparel. Our logo can be added to any of the items. http://avidequestrian.ca/webshops/london-dresssage-association/