Thank you sponsors, members and executives
Thank you to everyone who helped make our 2020 virtual show season a huge success.
2021 Summer Show Dates – Dates are tentative based on ongoing pandemic
We are working hard to hopefully bring you an in person summer series. Updates will be made available as we know more throughout the coming months. Fingers crossed! At minimum we will be able to offer another virtual series this summer.
May 30*, June 27*, July 25*, August 22*, Sept 12*
* In the event we host a virtual series in lieu of in person, dates subject to change
2021 Virtual Winter/Spring Show Series
We are hosting a total of four virtual shows this winter season. Our deadlines for videos are Feb 26 (Canceled), March 26, April 23, and May 28. The prize list below lists the rules. To become a member, add $20 to the appropriate line on the entry form.
*NEW for 2021 winter/spring series. Riders will have the option to choose between a competition stream or learning stream. See Prize List for details.
Virtual Series (Competition or Learning) – Deadline at 6pm on show date.
Step 1 – Video your test(s) following the virtual rules in our prize list.
Step 3 – Complete the entry. First, click on the entry and membership link below. Next, save the entry to your computer. Finally, open the entry on your computer and fill it in. The application will be blank if you don’t save it to your computer first.
Step 4 – Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
London Dressage Association Competitions
Everything you need to know about showing with the London Dressage Association can be found in the 2021 Prize List and Show Information.
- 2021 Membership Information
- Bronze Entry Form
- Para Entry Form
- Silver Entry Form
- Team Challenge
LDA Membership – see Virtual Entry for Virtual Show Season Membership
Please ignore this section for 2021. See the virtual entry form above for a 2021 membership. There are two ways to become a LDA member. Pick one of the below methods. You will be issued a membership number by email once confirmation of payment has been received. This number must be included on your entry to avoid the $20 non-member fee.
- JotForm – This form is super easy to fill in. When you are done filling it in, you hit send and it goes to Devon. You will need to use e-transfer as your payment method. JotForm link
- Paper version. Remember: You must save the form before you fill in the form. Print the application and mail it to Devon Jamieson with your payment or email the application to email@example.com. Note: if emailing the application, you must include an e-transfer confirmation number and the password LDAdressage.
The LDA membership is $30 for seniors and $15 for juniors. Remember, your membership entitles you to awards at the end of the season, a savings of $20 on every show entry and the opportunity to participate in LDA functions, such as clinics.
These Bursaries may be available pending pandemic climate for in person 2021 season
- High Point for Levels 2 – 4
- Junior Rider Bursary Flashpoint
- Kilbyrne Farm Young Rider Show Bursary
- Storey Junior Bursary
- TD Canada Trust Junior Bursary
LDA Branded Apparel
The London Dressage Association has partnered with Avid Equestrian to bring you a line of high quality products and custom embroidered riding apparel. Our logo can be added to any of the items. http://avidequestrian.ca/webshops/london-dresssage-association/