2019 Tentative Show Dates
May 26, June 23, July 21, August 11, September 8
London Dressage Association Competitions
Everything you need to know about showing with the London Dressage Association can be found in the 2019 Prize List and Show Information. Coming soon.
There are two ways to become a LDA member. Pick one of the below methods. You will be issued a membership number by email once confirmation of payment has been received. This number must be included on your entry to avoid the $20 non-member fee.
- JotForm – This form is super easy to fill in. When you are done filling it in, you hit send and it goes to Devon. You will need to use e-transfer as your payment method. JotForm link
- Paper version. Remember: You must save the form before you fill in the form. Print the application and mail it to Devon Jamieson with your payment or email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: if emailing the application, you must include an e-transfer confirmation number and the password LDAdressage.
The LDA membership is $30 for seniors and $15 for juniors. Remember, your membership entitles you to awards at the end of the season, a savings of $20 on every show entry and the opportunity to participate in LDA functions, such as clinics.
Bursaries for 2018
- High Point for Levels 2 – 4
- Junior Rider Bursary Flashpoint
- Kilbyrne Farm Young Rider Show Bursary
- Storey Junior Bursary
- TD Canada Trust Junior Bursary
LDA Branded Apparel
The London Dressage Association has partnered with Avid Equestrian to bring you a line of high quality products and custom embroidered riding apparel. Our logo can be added to any of the items. http://avidequestrian.ca/webshops/london-dresssage-association/