Recruiting New LDA Chair
The London Dressage Association is seeking an enthusiastic member to fill the role of chair of the executive committee, beginning with the 2021 show season. The chair completes the application process for each show, communicates with members and the executive, and updates the website. A detailed list of duties and timelines is available, as well as unlimited assistance from the departing chair. Anyone interested in this rewarding position or wanting more information can respond to email@example.com by September 30th. If multiple people apply, current members will vote.
2020 Show Dates
All LDA sanctioned competitions have been cancelled due to Covid 19.
2020 Virtual Show Season
We are hosting a total of four virtual shows this season. The June show scores will count toward the season provided membership is purchased at your next show. Our deadlines for videos are July 24, August 21 and September 25. The prize list below lists the rules. To become a member, add $20 to the appropriate line on the entry form.
Virtual Show – Deadline at 6pm on show date.
Step 1 – Video your test(s) following the virtual rules in our prize list.
Step 3 – Complete the entry. First, click on the entry and membership link. Next, save the entry to your computer. Finally, open the entry on your computer and fill it in. The application will be blank if you don’t save it to your computer first.
Step 4 – Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
London Dressage Association Competitions
Everything you need to know about showing with the London Dressage Association can be found in the 2020 Prize List and Show Information.
- 2020 Prize List and Show Information
- 2020 JotForm Membership Form
- 2020 Fillable Membership Form
- Bronze Entry Form
- Para Entry Form
- Silver Entry Form
- Team Challenge
LDA Membership – see Virtual Entry for Virtual Show Season Membership
Please ignore this section for 2020. See the virtual entry form above for a 2020 membership. There are two ways to become a LDA member. Pick one of the below methods. You will be issued a membership number by email once confirmation of payment has been received. This number must be included on your entry to avoid the $20 non-member fee.
- JotForm – This form is super easy to fill in. When you are done filling it in, you hit send and it goes to Devon. You will need to use e-transfer as your payment method. JotForm link
- Paper version. Remember: You must save the form before you fill in the form. Print the application and mail it to Devon Jamieson with your payment or email the application to email@example.com. Note: if emailing the application, you must include an e-transfer confirmation number and the password LDAdressage.
The LDA membership is $30 for seniors and $15 for juniors. Remember, your membership entitles you to awards at the end of the season, a savings of $20 on every show entry and the opportunity to participate in LDA functions, such as clinics.
These Bursaries are not available for 2020
- High Point for Levels 2 – 4
- Junior Rider Bursary Flashpoint
- Kilbyrne Farm Young Rider Show Bursary
- Storey Junior Bursary
- TD Canada Trust Junior Bursary
LDA Branded Apparel
The London Dressage Association has partnered with Avid Equestrian to bring you a line of high quality products and custom embroidered riding apparel. Our logo can be added to any of the items. http://avidequestrian.ca/webshops/london-dresssage-association/